Zoë Kay – Solicitor
Zoë joined J H Powell & Co in January 2011 and began her training contract later that year, in August
Having graduated from University with a degree in Fine Art, she studied the Graduate Diploma in Law at The College of Law, Chester, and went on to gain a distinction in the Legal Practice Course.
She works primarily in wills and probate, commercial and residential landlord and tenant, and commercial and residential conveyancing.
She has experience of the following areas of law:
- Drafting leases for large local businesses and individual clients
- Advising regarding the purchase of a freehold by the tenants of a block of flats
- Assisting in the extension of residential and commercial leases
- Helping clients to obtain probate and administer estates
- Preparing wills, including tax planning trusts
In her free time Zoë enjoys painting, reupholstering/renovating furniture and playing the piano.